We understand the impact the current COVID-19 virus is having on our customers and their businesses. However, it’s not enough for us just to understand and appreciate the position though — it’s important we respond when you need us the most.
Like many of you, New Payment Innovation is also an Irish Small Business. Our business like your own is being severely impacted by the current crisis. We know it’s going to be tough, so we want to try and make our service one less thing for you to worry about, especially if you are amongst those most affected by forced closures.
We recognize that you need support from your suppliers, now more than ever and NPI continues to serve Irish businesses in these challenging and uncertain times. Whether it is taking your business online or starting to take card payments for the first time, we are here to help you. Our customer support lines, delivery partners, and suppliers are fully operational and we have also added extra support measures to cope with the demand and better serve all our new and existing customers.
1) Free Rental Offer: We are offering all our new customers a rent-free period of at least 3 months, with immediate effect to help during these uncertain and challenging times. If necessary, thereafter we can look at extending this offer.
2) Deferred Rental: Similarly, any of our existing customers who are renting a terminal from NPI can request to have their monthly rental charges temporarily removed. We will defer these charges to the end of your contract period
3) Extended Customer Support– We will answer your calls during weekday evenings until 9 pm and at the weekend. If you can’t get through to us for any reason, please drop us an email at email@example.com with a preferred time for us to call you back and we will respond as quickly as possible.
4) Web Chat Support– We offer web chat 7 days a week as standard.
5) Technical Support- we offer 24/7/365 technical support to all our customers. Just call us on 01 686 9428.
6) Special Offers for New Businesses– Whether you are a new business to NPI or an existing customer with new requirements, we have a range of special offers and products for all businesses needing to respond to the current demands for cash-free and contactless payments. Please speak to one of our representatives on 01 447 5299 for advice about switching to card payments.
7) Local Business Support Measures– NPI operates referral incentives for merchants who refer their friends to us. Rather than using a generic gift voucher, we are now sourcing all gift vouchers directly from traders in your local area, so that they can enjoy your customers when they are back up and running again.
8) Increasing the MasterCard/ Visa/ Diners / Amex contactless limit from €30 to €50 – From April 1st, 2020 we will be supporting the increase of the contactless payment limit to €50. Your card machine should pick this change up during its automatic April update. We expect all devices to have the increased contactless limit by April 28th, 2020.
We’re all facing an uncertain few months ahead while we tackle this virus, but you can now be certain that your merchant services provider is giving you the support you need to get through this. It’s our way of saying thank you for all that you do and for your ongoing custom as a loyal NPI customer.
Please feel free to contact us at 014475299 if you have any further queries and we will support you as fully as we can. You can also request a call back here to Get a Free Quote and/or statement comparison by one of our onboarding specialists:
PAYMENT SERVICES BLOGGER
Abi is the Marketing Manager for New Payment Innovation. He is also an accomplished blogger having worked in Payment Services for over 3 years.